This blog is totally not responsible for any life ruined.
































 

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bus stop issue

HI.

FYP critical period has passed by, or at least I consider it so. There will be another grading session which comes in the form of an exhibition. Hopefully those angmohs whom are coming to grade us are nice enough to not look down at us asian. Otherwise, they can go choke on some Chinese cuisine.

So how did my FYP go, if you'd care to ask. Overall, I think I did better than my usual crappy projects (in which the lecturers had to buy my bluffs) but whether it was good enough to pass me I don't know for sure.

Yesterday, I went to school and seemingly for the first time, I didn't take a cab. That's right, I took the ol' 518 from the bus stop outside of Heeren. As you might already know, this bus comes in like every 30-40 mins. So, right, I sat there waiting patiently without things having my iPod to entertain me, and focusing on the environment I realized a few things.





I think many people are ignorant, and I also thing that the Heeren bus stop is one of the most unstrategic bus stop in Singapore. There I was, aseated on one convenient seat, waiting for the bus. Having to wait for very long, I naturally wouldn't want to miss the bus for anything other than Jessica Alba. But every few mins, someone would come and STAND in front of me, peeking about to see if his/her bus has come by. HELLO? You are blocking my view sir, please move away kthxbye. Of course I didn't say that. But looking at my insolent stare I think they could read my mind. Then they'd do the "oh, I'm sorry I will siam" move.

This potbelly ahpek mindful-looking elderly is just one of the many people who did the same dreadful thing. The first thing I do when I go to a bus stop, is to make sure that I'm not blocking anyone's line of vision - I think it should at least be considered a basic courtesy. So, for the love of God, do tell your mother father brother sister uncle auntie ahma ahkong to not do such a thing. I wouldn't tell my dad 'cause he wouldn't care anyway.

However, all this cannot surpass the stupidity, of whoever PLANTED THAT STUPID TREE next to the bus stop!!!! &@^!%#$ARGHH the humanity...

----------------------------------------
Tales told @ 1:20 PM   0 Comments
----------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

< Home