This blog is totally not responsible for any life ruined.
































 

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Moving ahead

I didn't blog on the 14th cuz I was having moodswing like a small girl on pms, and I don't want my blog to get all emo so I didn't write.

.........

BUT I'm still feeling a bit moody so maybe this entry will get some emo touch afterall. Ughh.

In my life, one belief has never come to a change; anything that makes you happy, will one day make you sad as well. The higher you've flown, the further you will fall. Such is the basic rule of balance.

Very soon I will graduate from TP (if I pass my FYP) and then there will surely be goodbyes, to my friends and great lecturers. We leave footprints in places, and people come and go, and they say it's part of life. Despite whatever you think of me, I do spend a lot of efforts into friendship. And the very thought of leaving a place makes me think that I'm going to lose my friends again. About 3 years ago, when my highschool classmates went to JCs, I was devastated and I told one of my friends about it. I remember she then said, "Don't worry, we won't forget you". Such simple words, almost cliche. But it was just the words I wanted to hear... I broke down in silence.

I think that experience alone has shaped me into a better human. People come, people go, but we can always go back one space and keep in touch, if we care enough to spend the effort. Leaving a place is not always a bad thing, leaving a place means moving onwards, meeting new people in totally different experiences. If we were stuck to one place, there will be less chances for new things in our lives.


CONGRATULATION!
You just wasted a few minutes of your life listening to my crap.

Anyway, I'm moving house once again. Since birth, I've moved house for 5 times so this will be the 6th. I just moved in to my current place around 6 months ago, people ask me why the heck would I move again? Somemore it's got a great-looking swimming pool...





Truth be told, this house was bought too hastily because last time my family needed a place to stay (since we sold our previous house too early). In my opinion I think this condo has a very pleasant design, BUT the maintenance etc is wayyyy below average. They hire untrained cleaners, not to mention lazy ones. The gardener anyhow spray water around and leaves the hose unmanned. And I think the cleaners weren't paid to clean up the pool or something; there are leaves and dirts everywhere in the pool and jacuzzis. Not to mention the guards, some of them are fucking rude. There was this one time I was so tired and the entrance gate was faulty it wouldn't open. I told the guards, they couldn't care less, giving me the "it's not my problem" attitude. Were u paid to watch TV or something? The gym on the other hand is damn nice, keeps you coming back for more.

Hopefully the place where I'm moving into is better. It has to, I mean it costs almost twice as much as my current house >.<
I've only been there once though, so I can only remember a few details. Design wise I think it loses out, because this condo is 4 years old. Swimming pool on the third floor, damn small. Gym on the 13th floor, quite a view. My unit is on the 29th floor, meaning jump down sure die exploded beyond recognition. My room scores a 1 out of 10 for design. Seriously need a major revamp.



----------------------------------------
Tales told @ 12:48 AM   0 Comments
----------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

< Home