This blog is totally not responsible for any life ruined.
































 

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Sailing a different boat

Hello everyone.

Well, FYP is somehow over, but instead of being overjoyed I am sitting here worriedly waiting for the result. It won't be out till end of March or early April, and I am aware that there is a chance that I might fail, and not a small one at that. I worked so hard that I forgot to work smart =( I hope to get sufficient rest this holiday, and then maybe prepare for a new project so in case I fail, I would have started ahead of time. The exams have really been a big eye-opener, I actually thought Product Design as a viable future for me despite everyone saying I'm better at graphics. Or rather, 2D compared to 3D.

Last Friday was kind of sad. Well I wasn't sad in the beginning, but some people made me realize what I didn't want to; that day onwards we would all be heading different ways. I never thought poly as something I enjoy, I dreaded to go there and all. And suddenly, without our realization, bonds have been formed between some people - bonds that were created from bittersweet experiences. Bonds I never knew I have. It came to mind I have yet made the same mistake I did 4 years ago; I never cherished the time I had in high school and now that it's been over, I can only miss it so.

Within these short 3 years is a memory of a lifetime - I will always remember Joanne's loud laughter, Frederick being a nice asshole, Daniel's relentless kindness, the Malays talking Malay to me, and a myriad other memories.

Topic ahead: World of Warcraft!

----------------------------------------
Tales told @ 2:30 PM   0 Comments
----------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

< Home